Thursday, October 24, 2013

Sardines, Misua & Kalabasang Puti

                                   Here is my version of misua with white squash. I remember this viand too well becasuse this is my favorite dish to cook when I get too lazy to prepare anything. I mixed it with sardines the one that you can buy in any oriental store that is why the color is red because of the tomato sauce from sardines.

Saute onion, garlic then tomatoes

Put the sardines 

Here is the white sqaush chopped in big cubes

Put the white squash put a little water then let it boil

When the squash is tender put the misua noodles and let it simmer seasoned it with salt and pepper

My sardines with misua and  white squash

                                                              Linking to Food Friday

3 comments:

  1. Yummy! Didn't know that there's white squash hehe..my mom also cooks this, but with chayote instead. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dito naman we cook this with shredded cabbage or pechay.

    Jenn
    taraletseat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. white squash! nice! does it taste the same as the orange squash?
    would love to try this recipe someday! with the usual squash (or with chayote, like KM's comment above), if i can't find a white one. :)

    thanks so much for sharing and linking over at Food Friday, Manang Kim

    ReplyDelete