Saturday, March 23, 2013

Binagul

Here in my province there is a town that sells all native delicacies. Anything that can be wrap with banana leaves it is sold in that store. The other day my brother and I went to the store and my eyes were in festivities lol. Frankly, I do not know what to pick first they are all very yummy. One that capture my attention is this "binagul" it is very yummy and this is made of grated cassava and they put something inside to make it more yummy. I wish I could give you some but here is the photo in case you know this delicacy. 


1 comment:


  1. خدماتي

    شركة غسيل كنب بالمدينة المنورة : شركة غسيل كنب بالمدينة المنورة و شركة تنظيف كنب بالمدينة المنورة تقدم افضل خدمات غسيل الكنب وغسيل السجاد وغسيل المجالس وتنظيف الكنب وتنظيف السجاد وتنظيف المجالس وغسيل المدارس وتنظيف كنب بالمدينة المنورة .

    ReplyDelete