Friday, March 22, 2013

Disappearing Blog

     I was very surprised when my At My Tabletop blog disappear. I do not know what happened or what I did I cannot  remember is I do something that made it disappear. The thing is I am here in the Philippines and here in province we have black out in the morning and afternoon and internet connection is not available when I need it. So I decided to make a new blog but very sad since my blog has a good rating but what can I do I have to post food and my food journey especially I am here in the Philippines. So this is my first post and I hope I can find fellow kitchen bloggers soon.


1 comment:

  1. شركة غسيل خزانات بالمدينة المنورة : افضل شركة غسيل خزانات بالمدينة المنورة وافضل شركة تنظيف خزانات بالمدينة المنورة وارخص شركة عزل خزانات بالمدينة المنورة وارخص شركة تعقيم خزانات بالمدينة المنورة و تنظيف خزانات بالمدينة المنورة .

    ReplyDelete