Thursday, June 20, 2013

Zucchini and Cod fish

After a long day of cleaning the house I was exhausted but leaving here in America is different from the country I came from Philippines. In the Philippines you can hire an "angel" to help you with the household chores and here in America you do not have that luxury. So after cleaning and my back aching I drove to the local greenhouse and buy more herbs then to the grocery store. I saw zucchini and thought of cooking it. So here goes our diiner yesterday.

                                                                      Hubby's plate

                         My plate it is pretty obvious I am Asian I have to have rice lol!!!

This is pretty easy dish. I fry the cod fish. The zucchini's I saute it with garlic and onions. Then I put the sliced zucchini and when it was tender I put the diced tomatoes. Done!!

                                                      Linking to Food Friday and Food Trip Friday

6 comments:

  1. Mmmm...this looks delicious, Kim. We should eat more fish for dinner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lisa yes we should hubby loves fish now hehe.

      Delete
  2. Looks yummy. I haven't eaten zucchini and cod in awhile; will keep that in mind.

    Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the combination! masubukan nga... :)
    been seeing zucchini in the supermarket these past few days...it's telling me something! hehehe.

    thanks so much for taking the time to share and link over at Food Friday, Manang Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. that looks so delicious! healthy too!

    so sorry for getting back to you so very late...thank you for the visit!

    ReplyDelete