My husband's son in law gave us fillet salmon from his fishing trip last week. Hubby and I are not fun of salmon (but love the salmon belly) so I look at online what I can come up with it. I found one recipe that is workable to me the ingredients is not hard to find and most of the ingredients I already have in my pantry. So I decided to cook it.
toasted sesame oil
ginger paste ( I don't have fresh ginger but I have ginger paste which has the same freshness of a fresh ginger)
sriracha hot sauce
1. Whisk together the soy sauce, water, sesame oil, minced garlic, white sugar, ginger.
2. Place the salmon fillet inside ziploc bag. Pour the marinade sauce on top of the fillet. Remove air as much as possible seal it and refrigerate for at least an hour.
3. In a wok or pan heat the oil in medium/high heat. When it is hot, add the salmon fillet. Do not burn the fish. When it is flaky it is cooked.
4. In a small bowl, mix together the sriracha sauce and the mayonnaise. If you want it to be chilly go for more sriracha sauce.
5. When the fish is done put it on top of vegetable or rice and put the sriracha mayo on top of the fish. Done!
Linking to Food Friday, Food Trip Friday