Thursday, August 29, 2013

Binagoong na Baboy with Shrimp Paste

The other day I crave for binagoongan na baboy with shrimp paste. I look at the pantry and there it is my ingredients are complete.

                      I fry first the pork to let out the fat oil. Then when it is all brown I put the onions.

                                       After the onions are translucent I put the garlic/minced.

                      Then I put at least two spoonful of Shrimp paste cooked it then put the tomatoes

                                              Binagoongan na baboy with shrimp paste!

                                                           Linking to FOOD FRIDAY

1 comment:

  1. oooh, is that how it's done? i haven't tried doing it myself ... though I love eating it! love love love that with a plateful of hot steamed rice!

    thank you so much for sharing and linking over at Food Friday, Manang Kim
    enjoy the rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete