Thursday, August 15, 2013

Giniling Baka (Ground Beef)

I remember this dish because this is always my favorite to order everytime I eat in a Carenderia (fast food eatery). My mother used to cook this too and until now I know that this dish needs tomatoes and tomato paste. I tried cooking this before with out tomatoes and paste it taste different this time I got it.

                                                           I diced the carrots and potatoes

                                                        I saute the onions then the garlic. After they are all translucent in color put the ground beef and stir.

                When it is brown put the diced tomatoes and tomato paste.  I also seasoned it with fish sauce. I also mixed a little of raisins and green peas.

This is hot and done still inside the wok. A very easy dish.
                                                               Linking to Food Friday

3 comments:

  1. oooh, looks soooo good! sarap...

    thank you so much for sharing and linking over at Food Friday, Manang Kim
    happy weekend

    ReplyDelete