Thursday, May 30, 2013

Vintage

I like vintage and picking the photos I will post here is kind of hard since I have plenty of shots that tells I am vintage and that includes me!!!! ^_^

                                                           I like to drive this car.

                                                  Hubby said this is an old coffee grinder.

                                        I so love this couch it is a perfect vintage to me.
                                                Linking to Friday My Town  Shoot Out

5 comments:

  1. you need that yellow car to take the couch back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep you have some true vintage shots here. The truck or car is my favorite. The couch can stay where it is. LOL Great job.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the old coffee grinder. It would make a lovely accessory even if if it no longer worked, but they do seem to keep working for years and years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. THat couch is awesome! I would love to have something like that! What a unique antique!

    ReplyDelete